Expert for Branding and Design Management
Sandra Wolf is founder and CEO of WOLF Berlin/Darmstadt, one of the leading agencies for brand strategy and corporate design in the German-speaking area. She holds a Master of Business Administration from the Universities of Augsburg and Berkeley/USA and worked as brand consultant for Landor in Hamburg and frog design in Düsseldorf, Berlin and Tel Aviv. She is actively promoting a family-friendly company culture and an intense cooperation with universities.
As a branding expert she is assistant professor at the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne, guest lecturer at the HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki and at the University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden. Moreover she is a member of the Degree Council of the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Succession at the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
- Brand Transformation: The challenges of a brand in corporate succession.
- E-Mobility Branding: How new mobility influences brands and design.
- Female Branding: How women will change corporate culture to the better.
- Global Branding: Brand and design development across continents.
- Playful Branding: Why brands have to be fun to get them alive.
Gern senden wir Ihnen weitere Informationen zu dieser Expertin.
Nutzen Sie dafür unsere Wunschliste.