Expert for development paths off the beaten path
Being the partner in crime is Dr. Christine Solfs favorite role. Enabling leaders & organizations to grow by both challenging and supporting them is part of her daily job as Senior Manager Talent & Organisation at Accenture GmbH. Creating interventions which cause a real change drives her engine.
Since 2005 she works in strategy & management consulting focusing on organizational transformation, change management and designing & conducting development programs for leaders & talents.
Holding a PhD in Sociology with a focus on Systems Theory Dr. Solf uses this perspective in her work as well as sound knowledge in Psychology. Her studies on Elite and Communication prove to be very practical when she works with businesses and non profit clients.
When developing leaders, she does so with a (conscious) bias on female leadership: convinced that there is too much unleveraged female potential out there & still too little role models out there for her two daughters to look up to.
- Being Elite, Growing an Elite and bearing with it - why contemporary Society needs Elite(s)
- Female Leadership - Unleashing Potential
- Heroes Journey
- It needs to be terrible before it becomes really good - Dynamics of successfull Development Paths
- Make room for Doubt - Design Principles for Development Journeys
- The Heroes Journey - A framework to fuel Leaders' Growth and Impact
Gern senden wir Ihnen weitere Informationen zu dieser Expertin.
Nutzen Sie dafür unsere Wunschliste.