Catharina van Delden
Expert for Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing
Catharina van Delden is founder and CEO of innosabi GmbH, a software company that helps companies integrate consumers into the early phases of product development. innosabis clients include Drogeriemarkt dm, Daimler, Ford, EDEKA, Manhattan nail-polish and Görtz. The German Ministry of Economics has recognized innosabi twice for its innovative business model including naming them the best German ITC StartUp in 2011.
Ms. van Delden holds an MBA from the TU Munich and the UC Berkeley. Her undergraduate degree is in Marketing and Food Sciences. Having realized the untapped potential that lies in digital business and social media early on, she managed to establish herself as a brand name in both fields with a reputation for driving innovative, effective projects.
Before founding innosabi she worked with OSRAM in their marketing department and with OSRAM India in Delhi. She has been recognized multiple times with the INFOCOM future leadership award for the topics Innovation in a downturn and Innovation driving service excellence. Ms. van Delden is author of several publications about open innovation, crowdsouring and social media marketing.
- Activating Brand Ambassadors via Co-Creation Projects
- Success factors for Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing
- Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing in the Food Industry
- Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing in the Energy Sector
- Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing in Finance
- Motivation and Incentives in Crowdsourcing-Projects
- Methods and Tools for Crowdsourcing
- How do I utilize Social Media in my Product Development Process?
- Crowdsourcing, grow up!
- Crowdsourcing for SME
- Crowdslapping when Crowdsourcing takes a wrong turn
- Case Studies Open Innovation
- Case Studies Crowdsourcing
- The customer wants to join the conversation are you ready?
Gern senden wir Ihnen weitere Informationen zu dieser Expertin.
Nutzen Sie dafür unsere Wunschliste.